October 31, 2009

Clever Clip Review

A few months ago I was reading a post on Corporette and came across the Clever Clip. I was intrigued. At the time my hair was about 3 inches shorter and I really didn't know how to style it daily, especially for work. Well, I decided to go ahead and buy myself some clips and see how they worked, it was only a $10 investment for 3 and the shipping was cheap. Now, I don't know what I would do without them.
You may have noticed that I often wear my hair up. In fact, you can see the Clever Clip in action in this post, this post, this post and the picture to the left. I normally use the Clever Clip to wear my hair in a french twist. Without the Clever Clip, my hair would NEVER be in a french twist as I don't know how to secure a french twist without the Clever Clip, chopsticks or a claw clip.
I absolutely love this clip. I am able to wear my hair up, make it look neat and polished (or messy and funky depending on my mood) and not use a whole bunch of bobby pins in order to achieve my goal. In addition, its really quick to just roll my hair up and clip it. I definitely recommend buying this clip if you have shoulder length or longer hair as it can be a real life saver.



***Disclaimer: I am not getting paid for this review***

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...