October 21, 2009

Meeting Day

1234Today I had my first meeting as President of our law school's Hispanic Law Student Association. I wanted to make sure I looked authoritative and approachable at the same time. I chose a belted cardigan and jeans for the day. I also added a black sleeveless cotton shirt that has some ruffles on the front. Its sort of a subdued shout-out to the Hispanic part of my organization. All in all, I feel like my goal was accomplished. (As a side note, the meeting was a success and several first and second year students definitely want to actively participate.)
1234In addition, I'm loving this weather. The weather has turned so that its pretty hair day weather. In other words, because of the lack of humidity, my curls stay curly and my waves stay wavy. Coupled with the length of my hair, its been a good hair day for me. Add to that the success of my meeting and I'm just having a pretty great day.


The Details:
Cream Cardigan: Target Merona brand
Jeans: Old Navy The Dreamer Cut
Black Ruffle Shirt: New York & Co.
Belt: Target
Brown Boots: Etienne Aigner

1 comment:

The Small Fabric Of My Life said...

That is a lovely laid back look.
The Joe Brown wrap is here
http://www.joebrowns.co.uk/sp+99-Knit+LK088

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...