October 13, 2009

The day in which I give up. . .

Today, I am not fashionable.  And I am perfectly ok with this.  Sometimes, you just need to take a day off from trying and throw on a sweatshirt and jeans to go to class.  Today is that day.  I may not look cute or particularly pretty, but I am warm, comfy and not messy.   To me, this is a win.  Also a win? Starbucks hot chocolate (more on that in a minute).  Since I am feeling a smidge under the weather and my chest is hurting (I'll do a post on this later today---don't worry, its nothing serious, I'm ok) I decided to give myself a day off and to stop and get something warm and yummy to drink while in class.  I'm not a coffee girl and I had already had my cinnamon apple tea so hot chocolate it was.  Boy is it yummy.  Let me tell you, for days like today, the people over at Starbucks deserve a medal.  That's all for now.  Hope your day is better than mine. :)     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...