November 4, 2009

Target Cardigan take 2

1234Today I wore the second of my long Target Cardigans. The first one wore last week and is shown here. Last time I went for a more "within the same color palette" look with the lavender t-shirt and the dark magenta cardigan. Today, I decided a white blouse under the dark turquoise would be a nice contrast when worn with dark jeans. I also got compliments on the cardigan today!
I found that this cardigan was really warm and comforting today on a day full of stress. In one of my classes I had an oral argument based on a historical case. I represented the prosecution along with a partner. Ironically, I get very nervous when it comes to public speaking. Luckily, between this super comfy cardigan, some warm apple cider and a friend showing me a super cute puppy video, I was able to relax long enough to do my presentation.

The Details:
Dark Turquoise Cardigan: Target Merona Brand
White Blouse: Express
Dark jeans: Old Navy Dreamer Cut
Black Boots: Nine West

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...