November 23, 2009

Holiday Wish List

Since Thanksgiving is next week and Christmas is right around the corner, I figured I would compose a Holiday Wish List even though I REALLY don't expect presents from anyone.  It's fun to pretend though.  So here is a list of things I want in no particular order. 

1. CUTE Rain Boots (Target)






2. Dresses from Bravissimo









3. Canon Digital Rebel

4. Knee high boots (that fit my calves) in both Black and Brown










5. Coat(s) from Bravissimo





 


4 comments:

Raquelita said...

Those dresses are fantastic! I especially like the purple one. I hope you're able to find a new camera on special.

A-C said...

thanks hon! I've actually narrowed down my choices to 5 non-DSLRs ranging from $180-$400. I also found a pair of DSLRs that I'm only maybe thinking about. Do you happen to have any digital camera related knowledge?

Raquelita said...

Alas, I am a luddite, and don't use my camera to the best of its abilities, so I'm not the person to ask.

A-C said...

Well, I had to try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...