November 2, 2009

Wedding Dress

    The Fiance and I have been engaged for almost 3 months.  I have gone to David's Bridal two times, both times with the excuse of my friend's wedding in December, and have fallen in love with two completely different dresses.  Normally, if I were talking about anything other than wedding dresses, I would post pictures of different dresses and ask for opinions.  The problem with that now is that the Fiance reads my blog.   So I can't.  But I will ask, does anyone have any thoughts on a dress for an outside/beach-type wedding?  I won't be stepping on to sand (that I know of) so I can wear a ballgown or something of the like.  Of course, I also have to be able to wear some form of bra, so I can't wear anything backless.  Other than that, I'm not particularly attached to anything in particular for a dress.  I'm not even attached to the color white, but will probably stick to white/ivory/champagne.  I *do* know I want to wear a veil and hope to be classy and elegant but still fun and comfortable.  Does anybody have any ideas, thoughts or suggestions on how I should decide on a dress?

2 comments:

A said...

Feel free to email me pics if you'd like an opinion! I wouldn't know as I'm not married, but I'd imagine finding the dress is largely about looking in lots of shops and websites and magazines and just knowing it when you see it.

A-C said...

Unfortunately "knowing it when you see it" led me to fall for two completely different dresses! hehe I guess I'll just have to go dress shopping again to another store and see how things go.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...