November 13, 2009

Target Stalker


I have been stalking this dress at Target for about 2 months.  It started out at $39.99.  Yesterday afternoon I got it for $9.95.  Such is the power of stalking the sales and clearance racks of your favorite stores.  
Once I got the dress, the problem then became, what to wear it with.  It's a sleeveless dress in a color that I'm not used to wearing.  After searching my closet and realizing that I wouldn't be able to wear gray tights without first shaving my legs, I decided to go with brown tights, cordovan heels, black cardigan and necklace.  
As an aside, I definitely need to get some black and gray tights that are opaque enough to hide the possibility that I may or may not have shaved my legs in a while.  I'm also probably going to have the hem of the dress let out enough so that its knee length. 

The Details:
Green dress: Target
Black Cardigan: Ross
Brown tights: Target Merona control top
Heels: Aldo 
Necklace: Banana Republic


3 comments:

Raquelita said...

Well-played! The dress is a great color!

Keri said...

I like this outfit alot! Maybe next time I'm in Winston we can go shopping! I could use some of your fashionista expertise!

A-C said...

Thanks hon! I would *love* to go shopping with you, it would be lots of fun. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...