January 27, 2011

Special Offer!

     eShakti recently contacted me to offer a special promotion to my readers.  From now until February 28, 2011, by using the code LAWSCHOOL2011 at checkout, you will receive a 20% discount at eShakti!  It can be used on any number of purchases you make until then.  It is, however, an exclusive code and cannot be used in addition with any other offer, gift certificate or promotion.  
   Since this is such an awesome deal, I figured I would also show you what *I* would purchase.  Below are some blouses, skirts and dresses with accessories that just scream romantic to me.  Any of these looks would be great for a certain romantic holiday coming up (if you celebrate it, that is.)  And if you want to check out my review of eShakti, here it is.  

Buttoned shawl collar dress - eShakti.com, $70
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $60
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $55
Triple layer pearl necklace - eShakti.com, $30
Crystal stretch bracelet - eShakti.com, $30
Copper enamel blue stone pendant necklace - eShakti.com, $20
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $50
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $43
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $40
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $40
Wavy square bangles - set of 3 - eShakti.com, $20
eShakti - Shop Women’s designer fashion dresses, tops| Size 0-26W..., $18


Edited to Add: I do not get any payment if you use the code.  I recommend eShakti because *I* like it and *I* appreciate having clothes tailor made.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...