October 23, 2010

Online Shopping!

     I am a HUGE fan of using the internet to help shop.  While I don't normally shop online, I do look at styles, colors and shapes of items before I head out to stores.  I tend to use the internet as a super awesome research tool and not as a means of shopping.  I have a preference for trying things on and touching them before I buy them.  But there are always exceptions.  Recently, I was approached by a company to take advantage of the internet to do some shopping.  And I've agreed.  The really cool part is that this company has over 200 websites with items that range from upholstered headboards, to bar stools, to designer shoes, to wallets to anything else you can think of.  If you guessed that this is CSNStores.com, then you're right!  I am really excited and know that this will bring good things not just to me, but to the blog and to my lovely readers as well.  So stay tuned. . .  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...