October 25, 2010

The Fair!

    Friday was a big day for us.  The Fiance had an interview for which he was offered a job and he accepted!  In addition, we went to the State Fair.  I am a *huge* fan of the State Fair.  I love the food, the crafts, the animals and of course the food.  I don't go for the rides, and in fact this time around we didn't even consider going on a single one.  I did, however, eat my weight in bad for me foods.  But that's ok.  I gave myself permission to indulge since its not every day I get to eat funnel cake, roast corn, candy apples or drink fair lemonade.  Besides, we spent a total of 6 hours at the fair.  All that walking definitely burned off at least a funnel cake.  
    So what's a girl to wear when heading to the fair?  Knowing it would cool down as soon as the sun went down, I went for a cashmere blend sweater layered over a black tank and jeans.  For footwear, I grabbed my trusty Reebok Easytone sneakers. I was warm and comfy all afternoon and night long.  Which was super important as we walked all over the fair for several hours.  We also met up with my sister while at the fair.  Even she remarked that I looked good and asked if I had lost some weight.  :)
    This was also the first day that I've tried a new product.  I won't tell you what it is yet, but I will let you know that my hair felt softer than usual and was very touchable all day and night long.

oh and P.S. I want a baby pygmy goat SOOO bad! 

From: http://www.skipopia.com/pygmy-animals/

The Details:
Sweater: no idea, its been in my closet for a while
Tank: Old Navy
Jeans: Old Navy
Sneakers: Reebok via Lady Foot Locker   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...