September 1, 2010

Two ways

Outfit 1
    I got this sweater, a twin of the rose sweater when I went shopping last.  I really like the neckline, that its a silk blend and that its 3/4 sleeve.  So of course I got it in 2 colors.  Here are two different ways that I've worn it in the past few weeks.  The first with a pair of pinstripe pants for a more casual look and the second as a bottom layer for a blazer.
     Speaking of the blazer--it's new.  Well, new to you.  I got it months and months ago at the consignment shop.  It's super cute and fitted, but I could never figure out what to wear with it.  Apparently that's my problem du jour.  Anyway, this toffee brown sweater ended up being perfect.  I felt confident and put together.  That I chose the toffee sweater and not a black one or even chose the blazer in the first place helps me feel quite non-stuffy.  I don't feel like I need to wear a matching suit every day which is lovely because 1. I have all of 4 suits and 2. that gets boring very quickly.  Sometimes I wonder if men get bored of wearing the same suits all the time.  Or do they relish not having to think about what blazer goes with which top and shoes and skirt?  Any guys out there want to provide some insight? 
Outfit 2

The Details:
 Outfit 1:
Sweater: Loft
Pants: Gap (outlet)
Heels: 
Necklace: Kathy


Outfit 2:
Sweater: Loft
Blazer: Apostrophe (Consignment)
Skirt: Jones & Co.
Heels: Nine West


P.S. I have no idea why Bella decided she had to lick or sniff my leg at that exact moment.  She's weird like that.  But I still love her!
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...