September 23, 2010

Happy Birthday!

    So today marks one year since I started blogging.  A lot has changed since then.  I've finished law school, thought I would never get a job, got a job, took the bar, failed the bar, moved, started working, found out I'm not making nearly enough money to survive, and continued blogging because I love you all.  I have made so many friends through blogging.  I've discovered that the women who blog are vastly different yet incredibly kind.  I've realized that clothing and writing about clothing isn't frivolous and really can impact how a person is viewed and understood.  I've realized that its ok to fail.  Its not fun, it sucks, but its not the end of the world.  I've also realized that my Fiance is the best in the whole world.  Even though I know I am strong and can do things alone, having someone to lean on, to go for comfort and to share life's ups and downs has really been important this past year.  So to him, and to all of you, thank  you from the bottom of my heart for sticking by me and supporting me and loving me.   

THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy blog birthday! :) Happy for you to have found such a rockin' fiancee!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...