September 27, 2010

Happy Monday!

     This morning I tried to go to work, really, I did.  I got up at the right time, got dressed, put on makeup, out the door and into my car.  As soon as I got onto the highway, however, I knew that it was a bad idea.  I called in to work to tell them I would be working from home as it was raining so hard I couldn't see 10 feet in front of my car and it would take me WAAAAAAAAY longer to get there and it would be dangerous.  So I turned around and went home and spent the day inside doing work.  or did I? 




The Fiance makes a guest appearance!

3 comments:

Mystère said...

That is too cute! I love the little duckies in the water. Where'd you get the idea from? Was it just spur of the moment? It's cute either way :)

A-C said...

The Fiance got the idea this morning. There was a moat around our backyard b/c it was pouring so hard. I've had the rubber duckies for a year---used them in a carnival game for the law school last year and they've been chilling in my garage ever since. He had the brilliance to put the two together so this afternoon we went out there while it was lightly raining to capture the awesomeness.

Glad you like it!

Mystère said...

Cool! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...