August 31, 2010

Happy Dress

     Remember when I graduated from law school?  Well, underneath the robe in that bottom picture I was wearing this dress.  If you're curious as to why you haven't seen it featured here since, well, it's because I couldn't figure out how to wear it or what to wear it to.  Until last week!  I sucked it up, threw the dress on and tried on several blazers and cardigans until I came up with the combination below.  This blazer is the top half of my new suit.  It is a heather brown so its softer than a solid brown which I think ended up being the perfect blazer for this dress. 
    Speaking of this dress, I got several compliments on it.  The ladies in my new office all loved it.  Hell, I love it!  Its so summery and fresh and floral-y, it just makes me happy!  It's always nice to look down throughout the day and smile because my clothes makes me happy. 

The Details:
Dress: Bravissimo
Blazer: Worthington for JCPenney
Heels: Nine West

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...