April 6, 2010

Flower Power

     These are two outfits from a couple of weeks ago.  The lovely weather had just started and I wanted to welcome it in with some florals. 










Outfit 1 Details:
Brown Dress: BR
Pink Tank: ON
Belt: ON
Flower: Etsy
Flip Flops: ON













 Outfit 2 Details:
Skirt: Target (gift)
Shirt: H&M (oldie!)
floral tights: Hanes Outlet
Belt: target
Sandals: Aerosoles













 LOVE how this was a great hair day.  Going to have to go though my piles of product to make sure that the good hair stays through the new Spring weather. 

3 comments:

C said...

Ooh, I love how you wore the high-waisted pink skirt with the cray shirt. Such a great look!

A-C said...

Thanks Clare! Figured it was the easiest way to do pastels without them being near my face.

Leah said...

I love the pink skirt... beautiful. And the flower pin is a nice touch. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...