March 8, 2010

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaack!

    I am back in the land of the blogging.  And it feels very very nice.  Essentially my computer crashed, we had to wipe it, install vista then install windows 7.  Oh and I didn't have anything backed up.  But not to worry, the magical tech guy at school had a solution!  So I and all my files are now safely (or on their way) in Windows 7.  Normal posting will resume later today.  Until then, I recommend you head on over to Already Pretty to check out what Sally has to say about Wearing What Suits You

2 comments:

Andrea Eames said...

Thank you, A-C! I'm so glad that I was able to contribute to your inspiration. So impressed that you're taking up sewing, too - I'm still very unskilled when it comes to dressmaking. Taking proper lessons was one of my New Year's Resolutions this year, but at this stage it doesn't look like it's going to happen anytime soon!

A xx

A-C said...

I'm currently working on a circle skirt that I think you'll LOVE! I'll let you know when I finish it and post it. But it should be very easy to make :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...