December 24, 2009

Santa's little helper

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

    I wore this to work yesterday.  I knew I wanted to wear something Christmas-y, but I didn't have a Christmas sweater, so I improvised.  This outfit is a bit costume-y, but I like it.  In fact, 2 of my co-workers knew exactly why I was wearing this outfit despite the skirt being pink and not red.  (Just pretend I'm wearing my black heels in the pic.  I took them off upstairs and was too lazy to go get them for my pics. )

The Details:
Skirt: reworked H&M dress
Sweater: Gap
Tights: Target
Heels: Nine West
Belt: Old Navy 
Freshwater Pearls: Cathy

3 comments:

Raquelita said...

Love it! It's very holiday snazzy without being obnoxiously reindeer-sweater-esque. I say NO to holiday sweaters, but would perhaps make an exception for snowflake patterned tights. :)

A-C said...

oooo if you find snowflake tights, let me know! Those would be a cool way to festiv-ize a pencil skirt :)

Raquelita said...

Will do!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...