December 19, 2009

Let is snow!

Let it snow! Let it SNOW!! LET IT SNOW!!!


(Picture of me at work super excited that its snowing outside)

    Unless you've been living under a rock, in which case Hi! welcome back!, you know that there has been a massive snow storm all over the Eastern U.S.  Let me just remind you now that I grew up in Miami, Florida, we didn't get snow EVER.  So when it does snow, I am essentially an 8 year old.  And its AWESOME!!!  
    Knowing it would be super cold yesterday, I put on several light layers, which included wearing tights under pants that are too big for me and layering a light pink sweater over a black button down.  (Apparently there is a good reason to have pants that are too big.)  I was thinking of a cool way to layer a sweater and button down and remembered what What Would a Nerd Wear said in this post about wanting to layer unexpected items.  So rather than doing something expected, I figured a light pink sweater over a black button down would be different. Unfortunately, the aforementioned snow is the reason why there are no super cute pictures of me in my layers.  By the time I got home there were several inches of snow on the ground so rather than parking my car in our garage, I left it at the top of our driveway in case there's an emergency and we need to get out.  (Didn't want to run the risk of getting stuck in the garage, at the bottom of the driveway, behind our gate, etc)  What I can offer you though are several pictures and video of Bella running in the snow, the snow falling while I was at work, and what our house looks when it snows.   




(Please forgive me for the overabundance of exclamation points and caps---I'm just *THAT* excited.  (!!!)) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...