September 25, 2009

Happy Friday!

1234Happy Friday!!! Fridays I have one class at 9 am and then I go to work at a small local law firm. Being able to work while in school has been a godsend. I am able to make some money, but more importantly, I gain some important experience. Because I have to go to work, on Fridays my wardrobe is business casual. This tends to be a nice pair of pants, heels and a sweater or cute top, a skirt with a cute top, or a dress and cardigan. Luckily the only real rules for business casual at my firm is that no jeans allowed, (although denim skirts are ok) and no tank tops or tube tops. Other than that, there are no hard and firm rules. Of course I try to look my best because appearances matter. As such, I plan on displaying my business casual wardrobe on Fridays.

Today I wore a classic white 3/4 sleeve fitted button down blouse, a pair of gray slacks, black heels and a dark gray purse. In terms of jewelry I wore a pink freshwater pearl necklace. I love the look of a fitted white button down. It is one of those items every woman should have as a staple in her closet. Whether its to layer over with a sweater or wear under a suit or wear alone, a woman wearing a well fitting white button down tends to look classy and put together.

P.S. I got the purse for my birthday :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...