September 23, 2009

Details

Since I'm on a budget and can't go shopping every time I want a new outfit, I like to change things up with details. These include necklaces, earrings, brooches, scarves and belts. These tend to be or at least *can* be less expensive than a whole new outfit, blazer, skirt or pants AND have the added ability of transforming a plain (albeit very cute) chocolate colored blazer into something special. For example, today I'm wearing a hair pin that I got from etsy shop Sew Lovely as a brooch on my jacket.


The reason I decided to add this flower to my jacket is that, even though I love this blazer and the idea of a blazer with jeans and a tank, I wanted to add something special to it. So, what better way to add something special than by adding a super cute textile flower brooch on a rainy day? (Picture of brooch on jacket to come)


Now comes the fun part, I am going to Challenge myself to add some sort of detail to outfits at least 3 times a week. Anyone else want to join me?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...