April 6, 2011

useless


     I wore this a few weeks ago to work.  This of course was before I found out about my bar exam results.  But really, nothing's changed.  I can't practice law until I've been sworn in and I can't be sworn in until after I get my license.  And it will take a good 3 weeks for that to happen.  So, while I've received good news, now I get to sit around and wait for a piece of paper to get to my house.  *sigh*  At least if I'm going to be useless still, its only for a limited amount of time, right? RIGHT?!?!?
    So yea. . . I don't have a whole lot to say other than, um, thanks for dropping by! (?)  I'm tired guys.  I got up at 6:25 so I could get to work by 8 to go to an all day deposition.  I'm hoping for some cuddles then sleep soon as I'm feeling kinda useless I'm so tired.  So I hope you have a great Wednesday!
 



The Details: 
Henley: Old Navy
Skirt: Liz Claiborne (consignment)
Tights: Hanes
Booties: Tsubo

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...