April 4, 2011

Spring!

     Look kids, an outfit post!  Last time I posted an outfit I was waxing poetic about these shoes and how they go with everything including white pants.  Well this is the outfit to which I was referring.  I wore this outfit a week or so ago, just after the first day of Spring.  Bella and I were clearly loving the warm weather.  In fact, I've been looking forward to wearing these white linen pants for the past 2 months.  In fact, I've been waiting to wear several of my linen pieces for a while.  I'm really quite a fan of this beautiful fabric.  In spite of its habit of wrinkling by just looking at it, linen adds great texture and movement to an outfit.  Plus, it just fits in perfectly in summery and warm weather.      


The Details:
Top: Loft
Pants: Talbots Similar Also Similar
Heels: Nine West
Necklace: made by me

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...