December 22, 2010

CSN Review--Hobo Purse

     Hey y'all!  Remember when I announced that I would be partnering with CSN stores a while ago?  Well I received a $45 gift certificate about a month ago that I used to buy my sister's Christmas present.  Over Thanksgiving she and I went through several of their sites and came up with the Sydney Love New Spa Front Pocket Hobo Bag in Brown.  She's needed a new purse for a while.  Especially one that makes her feel like an adult and not a kid playing one.  So the above purse fit the bill.  It came within a few days and from my cursory inspection, looked exactly like what we wanted.  In fact, its bigger than I thought it would be AND the lining is brown polka dots on a tan background.  I mean, who wouldn't fall in love with something like that?
    So when my sister visited me at work last week to drop off her dog, Aslan, I went ahead and gave her the purse.  I gave it to her early so that she could take it on her trip home and show it off to my mom.  She also loved it.  In fact, she wrote this review for me to share with all of you:
 

Exceeded Expectations!
By A-C from NC on 12/19/2010
5out of 5
This is a great bag. I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered it, but it exceeded any expectations I did have. Sits comfortably on the shoulder and definitely holds everything I need.
(legalese)

Lastly, don't forget to enter my Giveaway with Misikko.com.  Giveaway ends tomorrow night!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...