November 19, 2010

Two Belts

     I'm pretty sure I've worn this exact same outfit or something REALLY close to it before.  It's not really surprising since I love this sweater and to me, Red, White and Gray just work really well for me.  Throw in a black blazer and I was able to hang out in court. 
     Wondering about the post title?  I had to wear a second belt to keep my pants up.  I'm afraid it bunched up the pants some, but such is life.  There's only so much I can do with my existing wardrobe while I lose weight.  Once I reach a good place (and am able to) I'm going to treat myself to a shopping spree.  In particular, I hope to focus on my work wardrobe and build up a small collection of suits and work blouses.  
     I feel like I have a pretty good casual wardrobe.  In fact, a lot of my wear to work wardrobe at this point is stuff that should stay or be a part of my casual wardrobe, but for lack of other options, I have to wear them to work too.  This means I'm wearing things out faster than I would like.  And probably not dressing as nicely as I would like either.  Such is life I suppose. 

The Details:
Sweater: Old Navy
Red Belt: Target
Pants: Gap
Heels: Aldo
Blazer:
Earrings: Blue Nile
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...