August 25, 2010

Weekend Wear

    This is what I wore Saturday.  As I mentioned yesterday, The Fiance took me out to eat Saturday night to cheer me up.  We went downtown, had dinner, then walked a couple of blocks to the riverfront area.  This area is absolutely beautiful and I wanted to match the atmosphere with this floral dress.  It is brand new to me as I got it at the consignment store before we moved.  I didn't want to wear heels so I opted for a pair of silver flip-flops that you can't really see in the picture.  Speaking of the picture, sorry for the quality of these and the last few posts.  I've been having to make do with my iphone camera and The Fiance instead of my Canon and the tripod.  The iphone/Fiance combo is ok, but it just isn't up to snuff.  Hopefully I'll be able to find my tripod soon so that I can resume taking pretty pictures.   







The Details:
Dress: consignment
Sandals: exhilaration for Target

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...