January 18, 2012

Test Run

Hi!  So I've been thinking about this blog a lot.  And I've concluded that I've missed blogging, or at least parts of blogging anyway.  What that means for this little slice of the internet is that I'm going to do a test run of blogging again and depending on how that goes will determine whether I continue to blog and how much. And with that having been said. . .

I need your help my wonderful blogging community that I have missed .  You see, I bought this dress on Monday and I'm not 100% sure I should keep it.  I feel like it looks good on and its flattering on me, but is it *too* flattering?  Yes, I know its kind of a dumb question, but the reason I ask is that I plan on wearing this dress to work.  And for me, work is court and the office.  In court I would definitely wear this with a jacket, which looks great by the way as the top part blouses rather nicely.  But is it too form fitting otherwise?  What do you guys think?  Am I totally overthinking this or is there a grain of truth somewhere to my madness?  I guess when it comes down to it, would you like your lawyer to wear this to represent you?  Do you feel its professional and appropriate?  Help, please?!?!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...