August 14, 2011

2 months later. . .

So its been a while, a little over 2 months in fact.  My life has been crazy busy and exciting and downright boring for that whole span.  I wasn't 100% sure I would come back to blogging, but here I am.  It seems I just can't get away.  In celebration of my return (or just random good timing) I've got a special offer for all of you, my lovely readers who have yet to give up on me! I have a $20 off eShakti promo that is valid for the next month, until September 15, 2011.  The code is AC0811.  The terms are these:

  • The discount code is not case sensitive. 
  • Only one gift certificate can be used per order. 
  • The code can be used any number of times until the validity period. 
  • This discount code is not applicable on our Overstock category. 
  • This cannot be clubbed with any other offer / discount that may be active during this period. 
I know that I have loved ordering from eShakti before, (Check out my review here and the swearing in blouse here), and I certainly hope you'll take advantage of this offer and enjoy shopping at eShakti too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...