March 19, 2013

New Office

Friday, March 15, 2013

I know I mentioned it earlier, but I got a new job.  Ergo, I got a new office.   I've been taking my work outfit pics in my office, and let me just tell you, this gray-turquoise-y wallpaper is really soothing.  So is Doodle, the boxer whose rear you see in this pic.  She likes to hang out with me sometimes.

At the new job, the plan is that I won't be going in to the office on Fridays. That plan hasn't been executed so far because I've needed to go to court a the past few Fridays.  Its why I wore something kind of like a suit to work this past Friday.  I know its terribly cliche, but black dress pants always work in court.  Unfortunately, the thing I needed to go to court for fell through, so I dressed up for nothing.  Meh.  At least I felt cute.

Sources:
Pants and Blazer: New York & Co.
Blouse: Zara (via my mom)
Heels: Nine West (present from the Fiance) 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...