March 21, 2013

Losing It

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

If you followed my blog before, you may have noticed that while I've worn this outfit before, it used to fit differently.  I've lost a bit of weight in the past year.  On one side, its fantastic.  I feel healthier and know I'm doing the right thing for my body.  On the other hand, it makes my clothes fit oddly.  This skirt, for example, used to fit in such a way that it was knee height, now its definitely below knee height.  For someone on the shorter side, that difference can mean the difference between a great outfit and an almost great outfit that just seems a smidge off.  

Nonetheless, there's a reason I keep going back to this combination.  I really love the look of this skirt, brown tights and my Tsubo booties.  Apparently everyone in the courthouse does too!  I got a bunch of compliments when I wore this last week.  

Sources:
Skirt and Blazer: NY&Co
Tights: Target
Booties: Tsubo
Top: Express

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...